>Every now and then I share moments from a random week of my life with you. I have an extra lot of bits & pieces of my life for you this time, with photos from last weeks Monday untill this weeks Wednesday. Have a sneak peek in what happened into my life, or what is regularly part of it!
Do you recognize anything? Which picture is your favourite? Let me know!
There he is again! After having her for about two months, Kraaltje grew, got curious and turned out one of the cutest bunnies I’ve had (and yes, I have had a lot!).
The polish I tested last week! You saw the red Klean Color shade yet, the others are coming up!
The boyfriend with his faux fur hat and fake glasses. Doesn’t that look cute?
My father brought these for my from Prague, where he was last week. My first thought was I wasn’t liking them. In terms of: I think they’re beautiful, but not my taste. My second thought was that I wanted to try to include them in a look that is my style, and that they’ll be a nice fashion challenge.
After some googling after cosmetic ingredients, I thought it might be mineral oil that’s the problem for my skin. Do you have any (other) ideas?
Went for a tea at Vera‘s on Tuesday, where she turned out not to have put on any make-up too, to help me out a little. Cute, huh? It is making her just as sad, you see? 😉
The perfect winter snack! How do you call these in English?
Catched up on my ‘scrapbook’, I’m keeping up to date with anything I find interesting from the magazines I read. For me, it’s another way to see my fashion sense grow and to see how I’m beginning to think different about styling and other fashion topics.
One of the highlights of the last one and a half week was the C&A fashionshow for me. It was quite a hell to reach Düsseldorf, but fortunately my dad was as sweet to drive with me. As all Dutchies can read I was one of the 300 press invitations, and I was impressed by how big the C&A concern actually is and their organization. Of course there’s more about this show coming up later on!
Pictures by me and Bas Visserman
…and what more had passed my life this past one and a half week?
– I got featured on Ilovefashionnews.nl! You can read the interview I had with them here.
– My boyfriend cooked better than I did: we ate a delicious Indian meat meal and chicken from his hand.
– It was my dad’s birthday last Sunday! Congratulations daddy!
– I made an important blog decision, of which you’ll probably hear more in a few weeks.
– Not an exception, but I slept too little again. Being exhausted in the weekend, I decided I wanted to do another try to go to bed earlier this week, and up to now I did quite a good job!
– Finally went to the doctor for my skin last Tuesday, who told me I’m suffering a special form of acne, that is the result of an allergic reaction of something that’s probably cosmetic.
– I wrote the upcoming A touch of fashion partly about my eye- and skin problems at the moment, and decided it were the last words I wanted to publice on my blog, social media or anywhere else on Internet about it. I need to let go of my frustrations, do my best to let my body heal, and accept that life doesn’t always do what I want. I need to remind myself a bit more about this personal text I wrote.
– There’s a new give-away up, where I’m giving away this cute balloon skirt! Please enter here if you like it, I think it’s worth it!